Nestled in the woods of Northern Onondaga County, Arrowhead Lodge has been a favorite destination for Central New Yorkers for nearly 30 years. Arrowhead Lodge is available year round for company picnics, family reunions, graduations or weddings and can be reserved in advance up to two years from event date.
This private facility features a wall-length fieldstone fireplace, several enclosed porches, high speed internet access and a full kitchen inside while outdoor amenities include an all-new upscale patio, barbeque pits, volleyball court, shuffleboard courts, and a softball field. Customers may use a caterer of their choice however all catered functions must be approved by the Parks Department. All caterers must provide a signed Arrowhead Lodge Catering Permit (available upon request) along with the caterers NYS Health Permit and Certificate of Insurance. Approval must be completed no later than 30 days prior to your event date.
- View photos from a wedding at Arrowhead Lodge »
- Do you have great pictures from your recent event at Arrowhead Lodge? If you're willing to share them, send them (as an attachment) to us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the date of your event and the name of the photographer. Please keep in mind once you send them you are granting us permission to use as needed for promotional purposes. Whenever possible we will try to credit the photographer.
Up to 140 seating capacity
||Up to 10 hours - Please note: we only book one group per day.
|Tables & Chairs||
15 picnic tables outside
150 chairs for inside use
|Fireplaces||2 inside fireplaces (not for cooking)|
|BBQ Grills||2 outside commercial grills (28" x 36" each)|
110v outlets inside ; 110v outlets outside
|Water||Available inside and outside in kitchen, restrooms, fountain, and spigot|
|Parking||FREE - Adjacent to Lodge, 100+ cars|
Portable PA System with microphone & stand
Outside patio has round metal tables
|Open Year Round
|Friday - Sunday & Holidays||$595 - For all dates until December 31, 2013
$650 - For all dates after January 1, 2014
|Monday-Thursday||$175 - For all dates until December 31, 2013
$300 - For all dates after January 1, 2014
|We only book one group per day. Rates are based on a 10 hour time period.
Evening events that go past 11pm are an additional $50 per hour.
Please note: If you are requesting a date less than 30 days ahead,
reservations are subject to superintendent approval.
FULL payment is required within 7 days of booking reservation
- All refund/cancellation requests must be made in writing by mail, fax or email:
9400 Bartell Road
Brewerton, NY 13029
Fax: (315) 668-6585
- Cancellations received more than 10 months before the event date will receive a full refund, minus a $50 non-refundable administrative charge.
- Cancellations received less than 10 months before the event date will not receive a refund UNLESS the date is reserved by another party AND the permit holder contacts Oneida Shores, at (315) 676-7366 or firstname.lastname@example.org, no more than one week following the original event date. If the date is reserved by another group, the permit holder will receive a full refund, minus a non-refundable administrative charge of $50.
- Any convenience fees paid are non-refundable.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.