Carpenter's Brook Fish Hatchery » Shelters
For a list of all County Park shelters, prices, capacities and amenities, click here to download the Shelter Info Chart.
Before you make a reservation, we recommend you review our Picnic Facility Regulations, Cancellation and Alcohol Policies. Click here for more information.
Click here to check availability, request a date or make a payment.
FULL payment is due within 7 days of making the reservation. Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express and checks are accepted.
Electricity, playground & open field
Fish 'n Party - Individuals & groups reserving the shelter on Sundays can invite guests to enjoy an afternoon of fishing.
- Tables: 2 serving, 8 inside/4 outside
- Water: 1 spigot outside shelter
- Grills: 3 grills, 20"x14"
- Restrooms: Flush toilets (handicapped accessible) 40 ft. from shelter
- Electric: 4 duplex outlets on separate circuits.
- Recreational Areas: Open field - bring your own sports equipment; no fishing on site (except if reserving Fish 'n Party option). Small playground nearby.
- Music: Amplified music not allowed. Low volume allowed
- Parking: 3 yards from shelter
Mid-May - Mid-October
48 seated under shelter; 48 seated outside of shelter
Monday - Thursday $45
Fish 'n Party - Sundays only - $75 per hour or $200 per day (Includes shelter rental and exclusive use of fishing pond. Must bring own equipment & bait; no treble hooks or minnows.)
1672 Route 321
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.