Pratt's Falls Park » Camp Brockway
Rustic fully enclosed lodge with electricity, complete kitchen - caterers welcome, large extra room, volleyball, horseshoes, music allowed.
Please note: Tours of Camp Brockway are available by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, email Lucy Hawkins at email@example.com or call (315) 435-5252 from April - October; (315) 683-5550 from November - March. If you get a voice mail please leave a message, your call will be returned as soon as possible. (Camp Brockway is closed and not accessible from November - March).
- Tables w/ benches: 30 inside/15 outside (Please note: the chairs in the photos were supplied by the customer and are not included.)
- Grills: 3 small outside, 1 large grill
- All caterers are permitted
- Kitchen: 10 burner gas stove with double ovens, water taps, hot water, refrigerator, large tubs for drinks. Utensils not provided.
- Fireplace: 1 inside of lodge. Park will supply wood.
- Dimensions: Main Room 80' x 40'; Smaller Room 25' x 15'.
- Electricity: 2 - 20 amp outlets in Kitchen; 6 - 20 amp outlets in Dining Room; 2 - 20 amp outlets in small rec. room building; 2 - 30 amp outlets outside (in the back)
- Water: Taps in kitchen & restrooms
- Restrooms: Building (flush toliets)
- Music: DJ or band allowed.
- Recreational Areas: Volleyball, teeter-totters and swings, horseshoes.
- Parking: Lot can accommodate 150 cars
Explore the rustic ambience of Camp Brockway:
Click here to check availability, request a date or make a payment. Dates at Camp Brockway may be reserved up to 2 years in advance.
FULL payment is due within 7 days of making the reservation. Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express and checks are accepted.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing
(mail - Onondaga County Parks, Attn: Reservations, 106 Lake Drive, Liverpool, NY 13088; fax - (315) 453-6764; or email - firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancellations received more than 10 months before the event date will receive a full refund, minus a $50 non-refundable administrative charge.
- Cancellations received less than 10 months before the event date will not receive a refund UNLESS the date is reserved by another party AND the permit holder contacts the Reservations Dept., at (315) 451-6249 or email@example.com, no more than one week following the original event date. If the date is reserved by another group, the permit holder will receive a full refund, minus a non-refundable administrative charge of $50.
|Camp Brockway Info Chart|
Second weekend in May to the second weekend in October.
180 seated / 400 in area (large groups requiring indoor/outdoor use should note there is not adequate lighting for outdoor use in the evening)
Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays - $400
7757 Pratt's Falls Road
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.