Explore Our Parks!
Year 'round outdoor fun
in Central New York!
- Play "Pickle"ball! The Onondaga Lake Park Pickleball Courts are now officially open! All levels of players are welcome to join in the fun of America's fastest growing sport!
- The Salt City! We are all about salt in Syracuse. Visit this unique museum in Onondaga Lake Park and learn why!
- Weddings & More... Skyline Lodge (pictured), Arrowhead Lodge & Camp Brockway are great options for your next event. All can be reserved up to 2 years ahead.
- 'Tis the season... for Syracuse Mets baseball! See the stars of tomorrow up close today at historic NBT Bank Stadium.
- Thank you Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
- Make a Difference Volunteering at your favorite park is a great way to serve our community. Click here to learn about opportunities.
- Come work with us! We have some great part time & full time opportunities! Apply today! Click here for info.
We love... Summer!
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation