Friends of Beaver Lake
From land acquisition to computers, trail guide training sessions to exhibits, the Friends of Beaver Lake strive to make the Beaver Lake experience complete. Since 1980 the friends of Beaver Lake Nature Center have provided essential financial and volunteer support to the Nature Center, ensuring the best possible experience for each visitor. Through membership, an opportunity exists for you to become part of this effort.
Your Membership supports land acquisition efforts at Beaver Lake, guarantees the continuation of over 400 programs offered annually, provides for physical improvements to the Nature Center and 9 miles of trails for hiking, skiing, snowshoeing and birding.
Types of Membership
- $40 Family (household)
- $35 Senior Couple (household)
- $30 Individual
- $25 Senior Individual (age 62)
- $75 Patron
- $150 Supporting
- $200 Corporate
- $750 Lifetime
- Free daily admission to the Center.
- Free admission and/or discounts at over 80 participating nature centers nationwide. Click here for a list of participating centers (as of February 2018.)
- Beaver Lake's quarterly publication and event calendar, Beaver Tales
- Program discounts and "Members Only" opportunities
- Voting privileges
- A membership card and window decal.
For more information about joining or to make a donation to the Friends of Beaver Lake, click here or email BLNC@ongov.net or call (315) 638-2519.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.