Purchase a Park Pass
- Highland Forest Annual Passes, Cross Country Ski Season Passes & Hunting Season Passes are available to purchase AND pay for ONLINE!
- Pass information:
Annual Pass for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding & snowshoeing
(not valid for cross country skiing)
$25 per individual
Valid January - December
Pass available to purchase beginning January 1.
Cross Country (XC) Season Ski Pass
$30 adult (ages 16 & up); $20 child (ages 15 & under)
Valid December - March
Pass available to purchase beginning November 1.
Bow/Deer Hunting Pass/Permit
$10 per adult (ages 16 & up)
Valid October - November
Pass available to purchase beginning September 1.
Spring Turkey Hunting Pass/Permit
$10 per adult (ages 16 & up)
Pass available to purchase April 1.
- All passes purchased will need to be picked up at Highland Forest's Skyline Lodge. Lodge hours are April-November 8:30am-4:00pm; December-March 9am-4:30pm, daily. Hunters will need to provide proof of hunting license, to Highland Forest staff when picking up pass.
Sign In/Create New Account - Click here to begin
- Step 1 – Click Sign In, if you have an account, enter your email address and password then click Sign In and skip to the next section, Purchase a Highland Forest Pass for further instructions.
If you are unsure if you have an account, don’t remember your password or never set one up, click “Reset Password” then enter your email address. If you do have an account, you will receive an email to reset your password. If you don’t have an account, then go back to the Sign In Page/Screen to create an account.
- Step 2 - Create Account. If you don't have an account, click the purple Create Account button.
- Step 3 - Create Your Family Profile. Enter your information. If you do not need to add any family members, go to next section, Purchase a Highland Forest Pass.
- Step 4 - Add ALL Family Members who will be getting a pass - The birth date is needed to determine the age category but NOT grade or school. You can add as many family members as needed. Once all family members have been added you are ready to begin your purchase.
Purchase a Highland Forest Pass - Click here to begin
- Step 1 – Click on Season/Annual Passes on the black bar ( if you are on a mobile device you may have to click on the three white lines for the menu)
- Step 2 – Click the green Search button to open all the pass options (or click the + sign next to the type of pass you are buying) and click the blue Purchase button corresponding to the pass(es) you wish to purchase. Please note: Highland Forest Passes are available to purchase beginning one month before each season opens.
- Step 3 – Sign In, if you are not already signed in.
- Step 4 - Choose Family Members- Select all family members who are purchasing a pass. Click Next. (If you don't see all family members listed, it means you need to add them to your account. You can do this by clicking on the Family Members button on your account page.)
- Step 5 – Waivers and Agreements – You are required to check the box that you agree to the Highland Forest Waiver to continue. Click “View Agreement” to review the rules & regulations of the pass you are purchasing. You must also enter your name where indicated. Click “Next.”
- Step 6 - Upload Attachment/Vehicle Information Form - Click on the blue button "View HF Pass Holder Vehicle Info" to download the form to your desktop/device. This is a fillable form. You can upload the completed form/file by clicking on "Choose File." When file has been uploaded click "Next."
Please note:•You only need to complete one form per couple/family.•If you are unable to download and/or upload the form, blank forms will be available for you to complete when you pick up your pass.
- Step 7 - Review and Submit – Make sure you are purchasing the correct pass(es), for the correct family members. If correct, click Add To Cart. If not, click Previous to make changes.
- Step 8 - Shopping Cart – Click Checkout.
Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive an email with your receipt. (You can also check your Account History and click on Payments for your receipt.) Please present this receipt, either printed or on your mobile device, to the Highland Forest staff upon your arrival at the park to receive your pass. If this purchase is for a Hunting Pass, you will be required to show proof of hunting license.
IMPORTANT: PASSES are NOT MAILED, you must go to Highland to pick up. Lodge hours are April-November 8:30am-4:00pm; December-March 9am-4:30pm, daily. Subject to change.
Questions?? Call Highland Forest at (315) 683-5550 or email email@example.com.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.