Arrowhead Lodge Open Houses
Learn more about Arrowhead Lodge during an Open House! Arrowhead Lodge will be open to visit, and staff will be on hand to answer questions, on the following dates:
- 2023 - Tuesday, December 5 • 4:00pm-6:00pm
- 2024 - Tuesdays, January 9; February 6; March 5; April 2; May 7; June 4; July 9; August 6; September 3; October 1; November 5; December 3 • 4:00pm-6:00pm. Dates/times subject to change.
- Reservations are not necessary
- Customers with and without current reservations are welcome
- Please note: Individual tours of the lodge are not available.
Nestled in the woods of Northern Onondaga County, Arrowhead Lodge has been a favorite destination for Central New Yorkers for nearly 30 years. Arrowhead Lodge is available year round for company picnics, family reunions, graduations or weddings and can be reserved in advance up to two years from event date.
This private facility features a wall-length fieldstone fireplace, several enclosed porches, and a full kitchen inside while outdoor amenities include an expansive patio, barbeque pits, volleyball court, shuffleboard courts, and a softball field. Customers may use a caterer of their choice however all catered functions must be approved by the Parks Department.
Click here to download the Arrowhead Lodge Rules & Regulations.
Already reserved Arrowhead Lodge for your next event?
Here are links to forms/documents you, or your caterer, will need to complete. Questions?? See your permit or contact Oneida Shores Park via email or (315) 676-7366, for more information:
- Arrowhead Lodge Floor Plan - Required for ALL permit holders.
- Alcohol Acknowledgement Form - Required for ALL permit holders.
- Arrowhead Lodge Catering Permit - Required if you are having your event catered.
- One-Day Beer and Wine Permit - This is required by the NYS Liquor Authority, only if you are selling alcohol at your event.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.