Take a look inside:
The Adirondack-style building featuring a panoramic view of southern Onondaga County, offers the perfect location for your next special occasion. Available for weddings, parties, meetings and more, Skyline Lodge at Highland Forest also serves as an intimate public gathering place for skiers and all other park users looking to kick back and warm up around the fireplace during the winter. Covered patio, outdoor seating areas, an indoor summer lounge and Adirondack style chairs make the lodge equally as enjoyable the rest of the year. The park offices and ski/snowshoe rental shop are located at Skyline Lodge.
"Absolutely one of the best parks in Onondaga County...Skyline Lodge is beautiful and a wonderful place for almost any event."
Monica Todeschini, Syracuse, NY
Memorable Weddings, Meetings, Parties and more!
Skyline Lodge at Highland Forest can hold groups of up to 150 people inside. For smaller functions, the space can be divided to hold up to 80 in the Limestone Room and up to 50 in the Kenyon Hollow Room. You may choose to use our exclusive caterer or you may bring in your own home-cooked food.
- Reservations for the entire facility are available up to 2 years before the date.
- Reservations for either the Kenyon Hollow or Limestone Rooms may be made up to 6 months before the date.
- All customers must choose one of the following food service options upon placing their reservation: Full Service Catering, Drop Off Food Service (Food must be purchased from White Linen) or Home Cooked Food. Customers are required to use the exclusive caterer for all catering, White Linen Hospitality presented by Bull & Bear, unless choosing the home cooked food option. We strongly recommend potential customers contact the caterer prior to placing a reservation to review food & beverage options available.
- Click here for rates, payment & cancellation policy.
- Click here for the Skyline Lodge Policies
- Click here to check availability or request a date or call (315) 451-6249.
White Linen Hospitality Catering
Our exclusive caterer, White Linen Hospitality presented by Bull & Bear is available to help with all your event needs and will help you plan your perfect day. They offer full service catering, food delivery, set-up and more. Feel free to contact them at any time to review menu options, pricing, other needs, such as flowers, DJ and much more. We strongly recommend potential customers contact the caterer prior to placing a reservation to review food & beverage options available. They can be reached at (315) 559-8800 or email@example.com.
Photo credit: Wedding couple outside - Maggie Gallagher Photography
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.