Explore Our Parks!
Year 'round outdoor fun
in Central New York!
- Weddings & More... Skyline Lodge (pictured), Arrowhead Lodge & Camp Brockway are great options for your next event. All can be reserved up to 2 years ahead.
- Learn about the Aquarium! Help bring an aquarium to Onondaga County! Click here to more about this exciting project and sign the online petition.
- Zoo Tickets Reservations are no longer required!! Visitors may now purchase tickets on-site OR save time and buy an E-Ticket online.
- It's Beach Season! Both beaches, Jamesville & Oneida Shores, are now open DAILY. Click here for more information. Season Passes available.
- Make a Difference Volunteering at your favorite park is a great way to serve our community. Click here to learn about opportunities.
- The Salt City! We are all about salt in Syracuse. Visit this unique museum in Onondaga Lake Park and learn why!
- COME WORK WITH US! UPDATED: 4/11/22. We have a variety of part-time openings. Click here for more information.
- 'Tis the season... for Syracuse Mets baseball! See the stars of tomorrow up close today at the newly renovated NBT Bank Stadium.
- Thank you Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation