Explore Our Parks!
Year 'round outdoor fun
in Central New York!
- Season Beach Passes... ...on sale now! Don't miss a minute of fun in the sun, be ready for opening day on May 27.
- Ride the Tram! Enjoy a ride along Onondaga Lake on this electric, solar powered vehicle which offers a comfortable, environmentally-friendly ride for all.
- Get on the Water! Kayak & Canoe rentals at Beaver Lake Nature Center!
- The Salt City! We are all about salt in Syracuse. Visit this unique museum in Onondaga Lake Park and learn why!
- Zoo Tickets Reservations are no longer required!! Visitors may now purchase tickets on-site OR save time and buy an E-Ticket online.
- Weddings & More... Skyline Lodge (pictured), Arrowhead Lodge & Camp Brockway are great options for your next event. All can be reserved up to 2 years ahead.
- Come work with us! We have some great part time & full time opportunities! Apply today! Click here for info.
- Thank you Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
- Make a Difference Volunteering at your favorite park is a great way to serve our community. Click here to learn about opportunities.
We love... Spring!
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation